Administration jobs in Lanseria, Gauteng
- To ensure competent and motivated employees, including learners and interns, through effective selection, leadership, management and on-going development in…
- B.A in marketing, business or organisational development (advantage).
- Coordinate and produce videos for marketing, sales, solutions and training.
- Provide an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all relevant information.
Community Schemes Ombud Service
- Experience in executing administration duties.
- Manage and maintain reception area.
- Manage and order unit stationary.
- Client Research and Knowledge Administration.
- Contribute ideas towards and actively support service development.
- 6 months client due diligence and AML.
- The overall purpose of this role is to design, co-ordinate and administer all the collateral and communication required for iStore’s CRM Marketing system…
- 3 -5 years business administration.
- Overseeing of the administration of the company fleet vehicles.
- Our client in a financial services space is looking for a…
- Effective delivers Project Services (PS) administration services to the business (as per dedicated Service Line) for engagements that are simple or small in…
- Grow profitability for our business in your accounts.
- Build a comprehensive plan which includes clear goals, actions, timeline to achieve this potential.
- Knows the Business and Sector - Ability to understand the client’s business, follow sector trends and learn leading practices.
- What impact will you make?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.