Administration jobs in Lanseria, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and…
St Peter's Prep
- This data could be used for statutory reporting and the submission of your CV confirms your consent to this.
- To start: 1 January 2020 / 1 May 2020 (negotiable).
- Collect, compile and interpret the statistics and trends from relevant systems for weekly / monthly reporting purposes.
- Documenting findings from the quality call evaluations for Call Centre Operators onto the quality development plan with specific focus on quality development.
Tracker South Africa
- Accurate and timely preparation and processing of month-end files, journals and reconciliations.
- Ad hoc revenue quality assurance projects and reporting.
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- Salary offer between R10 000 – R12 000 TCT per month.
- Please email your application in Word format with a recent photo of yourself to apply below .za.
- The overall purpose of the role is to conduct Ongoing Monitoring on existing clients of the firm and thereby ensure that the relevant AML policies and…
- Facilitate the administration of new hire and terminations processes.
- Researches customer inquiries; escalates when needed.
- Ad hoc HR admin tasks.
- Database research of client and matter information provided by potential new lateral partner and counsel candidates.
- To convert inquiries to enrollments in order to achieve agreed monthly budget while developing and building client relationships that will lead to more…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.