Administration jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
- Complete administration reports for management and archiving purposes.
- Ensure clear communication to Fitment Centres, other departments, business partners and…
- Retain existing customers who wants to cancel their current contracts.
- Achieve Netstar churn and up/cross selling targets.
- Adhering to service level agreement.
- Reliable, loyal and able to achieve results with very little supervision.
- Responsible for all month end reports and tasks.
- 5 years' experience in a Sales Administrative post.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work on your own.
- Provide general reports and figures relating to sales…
- Provide operational & business support for various 3rd Party applications running in an online production environment to ensure service is provided within…
- Payroll cut-off dates, compile and submit a schedule summarizing all input provided and review the monthly.
- To assist the HR Consultant/s in respect of contract…
- General administration functions: - Maintaining customer records.
- Efficient handling of recons and follow up on problem accounts.
- Microsoft Windows 5 - 8 Years Essential.
- Remote Support Engineer Experience 3 - 5 Years Essential.
- Supervisory Experience 3-5 years advantageous.
- This includes, but is not limited to, platform configuration, reporting and database development;
- 3-5 years of experience in at least four(4) of the following:
- Designing training curriculum in response to business needs.
- Minimum 5 years as an ATM technician / Champion (Required).
- Or to amend existing ones.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.