Administration jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- Established IT Company seeks an office administrator to handle general admin.
- With Clients (Quotes, Follow Ups, Internal Orders)Dealing.
- A Corporate Financial Services Company is seeking to employ a Client Service Consultant to telephonically service internal/external clients/brokers with regard…
- You will be working in a small team which reports directly to the business development manager.
- Maintaining the administration of the tenders.
- The learnership will enable you to obtain a secretarial administration NQF level 4 qualification.
- AMATHUBA WETHU 2020 LEARNERSHIPApplications are now open for…
- Busy restaurant in Bryanston seeks to employ an admin clerk to assist with inputting invoices into the point of sale on a daily basis,pricing control, cost…
R7 000 a month
- Broadband Solutions (RBS) is an Internet Service Provider that strives to bring.
- Instant and ultra-stable connectivity to customers with efficient performance.
- PPE Safety Company in Gauteng,.
- Services of a Admin Clerk/ Sales.
- Ext. for a Retail Store.
- The successful candidate must be.
- Must have +- 3years experience In.
- Candidate should have the following skills: Presentable with excellent telephonic courtesy & etiquette skills.
- Must be organized, detail orientated & accurate.
- Lab Equipment supplier requires an Intern Service Administrator.
- Duties-Coordinating of activities of Technicians.
- Preparing Budgets and quotes/Invoices.
R7 000 a month
- Assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.