Administration jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
- The candidate must be able to do the following.
- Person must be able to work independantly and be very maticulous.
- Fluent in English (Reading and Writting).
- S/he will administratively coordinate all the projects (e.g., for Institutional Research and other areas as needed).
- Key responsibilities include the following:
- 2-5 years experience in a admin/personal assistant role.
- Management of the administration of the organisation by keeping the office organised and running…
- To track; monitor and report on risk issues within the business unit to mitigate risk and enable the business to reach objectives.
- 2-3 years Admin related role.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Payroll and HR administration experience in the Human Resources Department.
- Tertiary Qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum Experience – 5 to 10 years.
- Engineering & Technical, Gauteng JHB - Eastern Suburbs.
- Project Assistant / Executive Assistant_Engineering and Construction…
- We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business.
Providing Solutions Recruitment
- Accurate and timeous submission of payroll reconciliations, queries and reports to HR & Finance for monthly payments and reporting purposes.
- Available immediately for a 2 month assignment.
- Answer swb, handle administration, typing and filing.
- Join a leading financial company in Rivonia.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.