Administration jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
- To ensure the effective and safe management of stock and cash, minimising shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration.
- Minimum requirements for the role:
- Previous experience having worked in a Reception role is preferred but not essential.
- Must have an outgoing personality.
R11 000 a month
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Must be Polite, friendly person that can think on their feet.
- Must have grade 10 to 12/Matric and be computer literate.
Khulanathi Chartered Alberante
R12 000 a month
- Bookkeeper / Administrative Clerk needed in Midrand.
- Pastel Accounting experience, Microsoft office packages.
- Strong organisational / administrative back ground…
Human Capital Solutions Africa
- Ad Visible Until: 5 March 2020.
- Opportunities to participate in technical skills training.
- An opportunity exists for an unemployed HR intern with a Human…
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
- Valid Code EB drivers’ licence.
- At RCL FOODS we see & do things differently, we think bigger, work smarter…
- Provide helpful, positive and productive assistance to relevant Dis-Chem Stakeholders when needed.
- Accurately capturing and processing of customer data obtained…
- To support the Store Manager in ensuring staff are motivated and directed to achieve their targets and performance goals and effectively managed in the absence…
- Oversee Direct Deposits after month end.
- South African or valid work permit.
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport.
- Medical Aid and Finance knowledge.
- Ensure accurate administration for transactional excellence.
- Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Midrand has exciting opportunities for Logistics graduates to join the group…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.