Administration jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
- Previous experience in general office management and parking administration would be advantageous.
- Daily floor walks for both visitor area and office area…
- Key responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting the Stores Officer in all administrative tasks related to the operation of the Bulk Store and Satellite…
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in transformation and organisational development.
- Oversee the administration of the Company’s Employees Share Trust.
- Displays a clear and up to date understanding of business context and offerings in relation to the broader industry and translates these into increased business…
- Positively contribute to the facility’s development.
- A hands-on, technical role, you’ll have your own area of responsibility but be able to apply your skills…
- Provide strategic support to the office of the Corporate Services Secretariat • Manage secretariat function and other secretariat activities • Ensure that…
- To achieve the goals and requirements, the Mobile Device Management Administrator is engaged throughout the solution delivery and operational life cycle,…
- Assisting the Customer Relations Officer's with administration.
- May be assigned a few small customers (once familiar with the company's system).
- Valid South African driver’s license.
- 3+ years dedicated managed security services experience on Cisco products.
- 2+ years end point security management.
- Provide any technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.