Administration jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng 1609
- Job Related Knowledge Required Essential / Desirable Service quality orientated Essential Process and procedure driven Essential Job Related Experience Required…
- Attends to the customer orders placed by telephone, mail or personal calls.
- Administration of sales orders Handling customer queries Telephone Etiquette Adhoc…
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- This role provides PA support to a senior Manager and is individually accountable for…
R12 500 a month
- The Receptionist would be responsible for general administration as well as answering the switchboard.
- Receiving Clients and assisting with refreshments.
- Contribute towards the development of training content as required.
- Assist with audit preparations where own reporting areas are concerned.
- Assisting with student queries, administration and registration (during peak times) within the faculty or unit.
- Assisting with remark process.
- Identify effective activities to address own development gaps.
- Create own development plan and review plan with team leader.
- Load and update vacancies daily.
- OFile administration information appropriately and timeously.
- 1.Provide general administration support service.
- Location Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
- To collect and recover on overdue accounts through telephonic collections; written communication or through external collection agencies / attorneys; so as to…
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents Minimum work experience: 3 - 5 YEARS.
- Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.