Administration jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Two to three years of experience in providing organisational process administration; advantageous.
- You will be at the heart of the business or organisation.
R7 500 - R10 000 a month
- Assist the buying team with administration.
- An exciting opportunity has come up for a Buyer Intern with a high affinity to admin work.
- Assist with the development of Presentations.
- We are currently looking for a Project Administrator to join our team in Sandton.
R2 000 - R5 999 a month
- Our client, based in Bryanston, Gauteng that enable brands, media owners, agencies and production companies to achieve higher efficiency, transparency, and…
R8 000 a month
- Back and front end office support and administration.
- Assist the IT Manager with the administration and maintenance.
- Job functional area Information Technology.
- Coordinates month-end train reconciliation to ensure all train receipts at port are accounted for the month-end communication to the operations.
- Identify financial impacts of own, and others, decisions on the business.
- Check the typeset document of all content provided by the client.
- Applications are invited for the Correspondence Management Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Do you have your own reliable transport?
- We are taking applications from candidates who are interested in doing temp work with our clients.
- To apply immediately for this position click here: http://www.unique.co.za/candidate_registration_1.aspx?JobID=60557&referrer=Unique.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.