Administration Clerk jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Frances Baard, Northern Cape
R9 500 a month
- Minimum of 5 years exp. in debtors administration.
- 12 with accounting as subject.
- Completely fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- 1-2 years relevant office administration experience will be a definite advantage.
- Location Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Data input and scanning of documents.
- Capturing and processing journal entries.
- Handling large volumes of telephone calls.
- Providing authorization codes and amendment of customer status’s.
Cape Town, Western Cape
R20 000 - R25 000 a month
- Manage Input – time clerks charge to codes / process.
- A large mid-tier assurance, accounting and advisory firm in Cape Town is seeking to employ an Operations…
- Oversee the administration and finance accounts department.
- Overseeing the creditors clerk functions, confirming payments and loading creditors for payment.
Executech Search and Selection
- Exceptional customer service and administration skills.
- Engineering & Technical, Gauteng JHB - Sandton.
- One of our top clients in the Solar Industry is looking…
- The position below has become available and you are invited to apply for it should you be interested.
- Industries Admin, Office & Support,Agriculture.
- Provide administration support on request.
- Splitting and sorting of patient accounts.
- Render patient accounts via post.
- Responsible for filing of patient files.
- Solid knowledge of patient administration systems, policies and procedures.
- Confirms authorisation for patient treatment.
- Solid knowledge of clinical codes.
Vivian De Jonge
Rustenburg, North West
R5 000 a month
- Typing skills - minimum 30 words per minute.
- 1 Year experience in administrative environment.
- Good Computer Literacy - MS Word / Excel (intermediate).
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.