Administration Clerk jobs
- An effective telesales clerk builds repeat sales through strong customer relationships by focusing on customers’ wants and needs.
- The key objectives of this role is pay suppliers timeously.
- Industries Accounting,Admin, Office & Support.
- Handle queries around outstanding issues related to…
Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal
- You will be responsible for providing administration support to various departments across the organisation.
- Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Actively participate in the preparation and administration of stocktake and stock count processes.
- To provide a service to the store by administering stock…
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in administration.
- Experience in the motor industry will be an advantage.
- Ad hoc finance and administration tasks.
- To provide financial administration support, clearing and processing relating to the SABM Intercompany accounts, as…
NKR Outsourced HR
R6 000 - R8 000 a month
- Our client is looking for an Invoicing/Admin Clerk whose main purpose would be to provide administrative assistance to the Financial manager and in doing so,…
Santam: Specialist Business
- Assist with claims queries and administration.
- Good administration, planning, organising and time management skills.
- What will make you successful ?
R11 000 a month
- At least 2 years Admin experience.
- Salary: R 11,000 per month.
East London, Eastern Cape
- Ability to liaise with administration staff.
- Liaise with RFC clerks on timely receipt of credit notes.
- Alert Engine Parts A Division of Motus Aftermarket Parts…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.