Administrative Assistant jobs in Akasia, Gauteng
You refined by:
Pretoria, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R24 000 a month
- Maintain accurate detailed reports and records of patient information by capturing data on billing software.
- Requesting, follow-up, sorting, scanning and filing…
- Performing necessary logistical and administrative arrangements for the meetings;
- As senior management assistant/personal assistant/secretary to senior or…
- However, many employers prefer to hire receptionists with administrative skills in addition to experience. ...
- Enter customer data and send correspondence.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures with regards to all aspects of the administration of the club are adhered to through effective controls, auditing and…
Medical Protection Society
- As a Team Administrator, you will provide reliable administrative support contributing to the MPS case handling process.
- Performance Related bonus up to 10%.
New Leaf Recruitment
R8 000 - R15 000 a month
- Previous work experience in a simular field.
- Excellent computer skills and advanced Excel.
- Must have own transport and valid drivers licence.
- General office and administration including:
- Data capturing and excel documentation of supplier and stock details.
- Good problem solver, Good task manager.
Charmaine Hattingh Consultants
R13 000 - R15 000 a month
- Excellent opportunity for a young dynamic cadidate with one toe two years practice experience on Elixer...to start immediately.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a young professional in our growing organisation, who will form part of a small, yet essential and hard-working team, at our…
- Assisting the Ophthalmologist as necessary.
- Communicate Fluently in Both Afrikaans and English.
- Valid Drivers Licenseand own car.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.