Administrative Assistant jobs in Akasia, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
City of Tshwane, Gauteng
R8 500 a month
- Our company is looking for a receptionist.
- The ideal candidate should be proactive , be wellspoken and have good communication skills.
R8 000 a month
- Receptionist NeededMain duties would include: - Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face - Preparing bills and taking payments -…
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- We are looking for a mature lady with personal assistant and financial admin experience for a Personal Assistant to the CEO role.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
Marvel Placement Consultants
- Experience with administrative procedures will be beneficial.
- A small boutique and family orientated business based in Pretoria East, is looking for a…
Belalani Recruitment Specialists
- Personal AssistantR8 000Requirements: Grade 12 CertificateA valid Drivers licenceHave strong organisational skills Good people communication skillsBoardroom…
- Location Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.
- AVBOB as a pacesetter in the funeral business seeks to employ a high calibre candidate for the position of VMware…
- Sales assistantWe are looking for goal-driven, experienced administration professionals who love working in a high-energy, team environment.
R6 000 - R7 000 a month
- You will welcome all visitors in a professional and friendly manner before notifying the relevant staff member of their arrival.
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- To ensure all debtors’ profiles are complete, correct, credit agreements are in place and debtors are managed as prescribed in the debtor’s credit agreement.
- Contact approved suppliers for purposes of work flow and/or to quote on restoration.
- Ensure all incident are logged on the Occurrence Book (OB) as per Company…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.