Administrative Assistant jobs in Paardeneiland, Western Cape
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R9 000 - R11 000 a month
- You will provide support to consultants and your responsibilities will include making travel arrangements, expense claims, stock control and debtors.
R22 000 a month
- Min 3 years exp in office administration/secretarial duties.
- Preference to an immediate starter but will wait notice period.
- Data capturer for tendering department as well as general office assistant.
- Thorough knowledge of Excel and all other MS office applications essential.
- Answer telephone, receive orders and deal with enquiries.
- Create invoices and file documents.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and…
- General office and administration including:
- Data capturing and excel documentation of supplier and stock details.
- Good problem solver, Good task manager.
R9 000 a month
- Handle all statutory registration requirements on behalf of clients.
- General office administration and filing.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- Welcome visitors / Brand Ambassadors/ clients.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Assisting staff members with venue bookings.
R8 000 a month
- A well established company, is looking for a Receptionist and Filing Clerk.
- Receive telephone calls, visitors and incoming mail;
- Typing and other administrative functions.
- General assistance role to the Personal Assistant.
- Reside in Johannesburg North or near.
- 2 years general administrative experience.
- The successful candidate's responsibilities include:
- Liaise with other retail branches.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.