Administrative Assistant jobs in Umzinyathi, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Provide quality ensured financial/administrative services.
- We are looking for an Assistant, Financial Accounting for our client based near Dundee in KwaZulu…
R362 692 - R399 772 a year
- Performing specific administrative tasks / activities associated with Supply Chain Management (e.g reporting and record keeping).
- REFERENCE NO:4/R/2019/07/03.
- Umzinyathi District Municipality an equal opportunity employer, with its head office based in Dundee, hereby invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the…
- This includes coordinating the administrative functions of.
- The incumbent is not a research assistant and as such.
- Within the discipline in her/his portfolio.
WHM Recruitment Advisors
- Have a minimum of 5 Years’ Experience as a general all-rounder office assistant.
- WHM Recruitment Advisors is urgently looking for a Girl Friday/ General Office…
- Matric plus relevant one year qualification.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Experience in financial administration.
- A 1-year relevant secretarial/administrative qualification.
- 2 (two) years’ relevant work experience in secretarial/office administration.
- The incumbent will provide a financial administrative service to the Manager, School.
- Operations. S/he will be primarily responsible for financial and general.
- Knowledgeable about Biomedical Research Ethics’ application and administrative.
- 3 (thee) years relevant administrative/secretarial work experience, of which 1 …
- Three (3) years relevant administrative experience in a university or similar environment.
- To provide efficient front line academic enquiry service to…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.