Banking jobs in Groote Schuur, Western Cape
You refined by:
Cape Town, Western Cape (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The Multichoice Group is a broad-based multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and Netherlands with principal…
- Act as client's banking partner by taking responsibility for providing regular feedback.
- Ensure retention of clients full banking relationship through client…
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Take complete control and manage the store cash resources, daily takings and banking in compliance with company operating procedures.
- The incumbent will have primary responsibility for the Group Treasury function including managing banking related matters, managing capital allocations across…
- Effective management of banking queries.
- Drive effective management of the Unallocated Deposits account.
- Accurate clearing of the Unallocated and Bank shadow…
- Design and implement banking products, banking portals, payment solutions according to business requirements.
- Timeous handling and escalation within agreed upon…
- Bulk Cash Teller Bulk Counting of money Accuracy at all time Capturing Customer Service ( not dealing with Clients ) internal Must be able to work Monday -…
- 2-3 years in a relationship management or banking environment.
- Deliver banking solutions that meet client needs through understanding of client's business and…
- 3-5years in legal / banking environment.
- 6 month Contract role based in Cape Town.
- To administer deceased estates and to add value to the business by referring…
- Between 5 and 7 years banking related experience.
- Property, Property Development and Construction.
- To ensure accuracy; validity and reliability of property…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.