Bookkeeper jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Sandi Crowther Recruitment
R20 000 - R25 000 a month
- Prepare journal entries for month end, quarter end and year end close cycles.
- Perform bank reconciliations, debtors and supplier reconciliations and monitor age…
- Capturing asset tags on Pastel Evolution and reconciling to Paste Partner general ledger.
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Month end creditor's reconciliation.
- Allocation and posting to ledger accounts.
- Control the receipt of creditor's reconciliation.
- Manage and control petty cash.
Network Recruitment (South Africa)
Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal
- Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
- Full debtors and creditors function.
RS Recruitment Services
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- Liaise with external accountant and attend to any queries; Assist with annual audit etc.
- Full creditors function – capturing supplier invoices, preparing…
R18 000 a month
- Requirements: BCom + minimum 5 years bookkeeping experience.
- This role entails dealing with online banking platforms, dealing with PAYE, VAT, dealing with…
NKR Outsourced HR
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- Produce client billing statements and invoices.
- Our client is looking for a diligent Junior Bookkeeper to handle their day-today, entry-level accounting work.
- All general purchasing , office supplies.
- Our client in the Waterfall area is recruiting for a Bookkeeper, who pays attention to details and displays the utmost…
- Petty cash / Cash and credit cards reconciliation.
- Debtors / Creditors processing and managing.
- PAYE – processing & submissions to EMP 501.
- Do bank reconciliation – month end.
- All general purchasing, office supplies.
- Send vat reports to accountants.
- Process supplier invoices / goods received notes.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.