Call Centre jobs in Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R4 000 a day
- Inbound Customer Service for the UK clients.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am to 11:00pm.
R140 000 a year
- Do you have 1-2 years call centre experience ?
- Are you hungry to earn fatastic commision from R 1.
- Do you have financial services exp ?
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal 4001
R3 500 a month
- We are a call centre reaching out to the whole of South Africa with the initiative and goal to recruit candidates looking for jobs in South Africa with many…
- Customer Service Advisor 1st Voice & Data.
- Review internal/external bank Liaisons.
- Assisting with monitoring attendance registers.
- Monitoring Data Captures work flow list.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Exposure to call management operations systems.
- Monitor and take ownership of ALL project calls.
- Prioritise all incoming calls to meet planned date.
- 6 to 12 months call centre experience.
- May complete and resolve non-call customer contact requests received by mail, web or email.
R15 000 - R20 000 a month
- Outbound call centre experience – Minimum 1 Year.
- If you are looking to use your personality, skill and experience to build towards a strong leadership career…
- Manage the performance of self with Accenture's Leadership philosophy and all direct reports (formally and informally), ensuring that regular feedback is given…
- Accuracy and quality of translations received within SLA and TOA processes.
- An excellent command, i.e. 100 % fluency English and Afrikaans is a necessity.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.