Communication jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
- To assist the Communications Department to implement the Communication Strategy.
- National Office – Communication Intern x 2.
- Assist with daily media monitoring;
- Verbal and written communication (including listening).
- The purpose of the graduate role is to assist with improving Barloworld Equipment’s position or profile…
- Consulting with Business Owners to gather their communication requirements (written and digital communication).
- Matric / Grade 12 is essential.
- We are looking for a real self-starter, highly organised individual to join our team as Project Administrator.
- Own car will be advantageous.
- Client service and communication skills.
- Now Media is looking for a recent graduate who will join our editorial for six months as an intern.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A well-established retail chain requires Lead Generators to be based at their head office in Sandton for a 3…
- You should expect to receive communication through email.
- The position is for a front counter assistant.
- You will be assisting members of the public at the…
- Conduct business analysis and site visits in provinces of South Africa.
- Conduct online evaluation of submitted applications.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with stakeholders, prospective students,…
- Industries ICT - Information & Communications Technology.
- Location Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Ovations is seeking a Junior IBM WebSphere.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.