Communication jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2007
- Excellent communication skills, both on-site and cross-border, you will be able to handle internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills and the ability to advocate complex technical and policy issues.
- And you’ll never be bored.
R13 000 a month
- Suitable temp candidates who would be available from January 2020 for a 3-month contract.
- The salary would be R13000 per month, based at in Isando.
- An Apprentice Chef is responsible for learning assisting in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to deliver an excellent Guest and Member…
- Participate in the design, administration and monitoring of marketing research projects.
- Analyze and evaluate market related data gathered during desktop…
R8 000 a month
- Willing to work extra time at busy periods (weekends / Public holidays as & when required).
- Ad visible until: 18 December 2019.
- Assist clients with Annual Financial Statements (AFS) changes.
- Provide telephonic support to users experiencing problems using the software, or inquiring how to…
- The Apprenticeship in F&B Services course is designed to develop a learner into a professional F&B Personnel.
- What will I be doing?
- What are we looking for?
SD Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
R80 an hour
- Excellent communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 equivalent.
- Proficiency in English and Ms Office Packages.
- Kreetiv Communications is an integrated BTL Brand communications agency, which creates innovative marketing communication plans which are people centric.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.