Communication jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Personal attributes such as discretion, a high level of professionalism, strong attention to detail, organisation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum requirement is a Matric (Grade 12) Minimum 3 years proven Call Centre experience in the Service Industry, preferably Courier Industry knowledge highly…
- Duties: Assist in estimating and drawing up of quotes for the clients; You will be dealing with the clients so exceptional communication skills is required.
- Update asset management of all software and hardware • Participate in planned / emergency maintenance activities after hours and on weekends • Email and MS…
- 2 years Logistics Experience / Export process / Cross Border/ manufacturing knowledge Good understanding of procurement processes in retail / manufacturing /…
- Requirements: Previous retail experience; Good communication skills; administrative skills and attention to detail.
- E-Mail,MS Excel,MS PowerPoint,MS Word.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office – word, excel & outlook) Rascal an advantage Excellent communication skills are a pre-requisition for this role.
- Computer Skills To perform this job successfully, the individual should have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, and Excel;…
- To ensure that the correct products and services are offered and delivered to these customers in a timely manner when the opportunity arises To serve as the…
- Liaison with internal production, quality and engineering staff membersResilience – ability to cope under pressure, Confidence to question and verify…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.