Communication jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Randburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
MotoVantage Holdings (Pty) Ltd
- Excellent Communications skills (written & verbal).
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
R5 400 a month
- Requirements Grade 10 Excellent communication Work under pressure Work independently.
- Logistics company is looking for unemployed people.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Are you up for a challenge?
- A small events management company in Randburg is looking for a passionate…
R6 400 a month
- Grade 12 Or N3 Excellent communication Handle pressure Work independently.
- Learnership program is available for students and learners.
Tracker South Africa
- TRACKER requires the services of a Billing Quality Administrator in the Finance Department at our Johannesburg Head Office.
- High level of attention to detail.
R10 000 a month
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- TO START FEBRUARY 2020 ON A 6 MONTH CONTRACT.
- We are looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse…
- Participate in the design, administration and monitoring of marketing research projects.
- Analyze and evaluate market related data gathered during desktop…
- Are you passionate about retail and service excellence?
- Are you confident to drive sales and build customer loyalty in order to ensure a competitive advantage…
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- We are looking for an experienced and creative social media specialist/designer to join our team.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills;
- At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.