Communication jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Requires highly developed communication skills to direct, influence and gain co-operation with team members and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Management in telecommunications and\or Public Safety communications systems.
- As in any project, the project.
- Ensure professional relationships with software contractor, consultants, external suppliers and outsourced/ smart source vendors by continuous Integration…
Provincial Government of Gauteng
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks timely and effectively • Manage development and execution of communication plan to ensure effective and timely…
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Location Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa.
- IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with…
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ensure all project execution is being performed to quality standards in compliance with design specifications,…
- Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Manager with extensive experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or similar sector of the industry to provide…
R90 000 a year
- Must have excellent coordinating and communication skills.
- We are currently looking for a project manager to join our team.
Project Management Connection Pty Ltd
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate to both technical teams and executives.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Projects will include but are not limited to:
- Large custom client deployments, ranging from colocation deployments…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.