Communications Manager jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The community manager will be creating suitable communication plans and campaigns, and also provide analytics in order to achieve operational and strategic…
- Continuously keep the traffic manager and project managers informed of progress during projects.
- The proofreader reports to the traffic manager.
- Partake in knowledge sharing, and the creation of regular Frequently Asked Questions presentations, and proactively informing team leaders and managers of…
- Partake in knowledge sharing, and the creation of regular Knowledge Articles, and proactively inform team leaders and manager of product and client trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide support to the account and direct managers.
- Adhere to deadlines as outlined by the account and direct…
- As a marketing intern, you will join the company to work with the Marketing Manager in delivering a marketing plan and strategy which will be an excellent…
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R8 000 a month
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective communication with internal and external clients via phone, email and team meetings.
- Property Management company working with a range of different hotels to help maximise key commercial areas across their portfolio and increase revenue streams…
R10 000 a month
- KEY PERFORMANCE AREASCustomer focus: o Provide recommendations on proper use of terminology to the Project Managero Continuously keep the Traffic Manager and…
- Postinternship communications with your Intern group via our quickcommunication network.
- Take advantage of our career opportunities in our Transportation group…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.