Communications Manager jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Bryanston, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R25 000 a month
- The position requires excellent communication skills and sound knowledge and experience in the marketing of hotels and lodges.
- Advanced communication skills (written, oral and listening).
- Maintain the lines of communication with the Sales Strategy and Planning Department.
- Implement all possible improvements (operation / communication / customer service / costs).
- Implement effective application of Best Practice and efficient…
- Build leader/manager capabilities in people management, feedback, and coaching.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans - including…
- The E2E Delivery Lead is accountable for collaborating with business partners and stakeholders to identify opportunities and implement solutions to drive…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Management in telecommunications and\or Public Safety communications systems.
- As in any project, the project.
- Execute retailer communications programmes and events.
- Able to communication across all levels and deal with sensitive issues.
- Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The incumbent is expected to be hands on, detail orientated, analytical and committed to sound processes and communication.
- Adhering to Principles and Values.
- Assist managers as directed by the Project Controls Manager, as required; in planning functions associated with activities under their responsibility and…
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- As Digital Field Manager you are a member of Project Services, based in Johannesbrug: a multi-disciplinary…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.