Communications Manager jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
Randburg, Gauteng 2194
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
Communications Manager jobs nationwide
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Pinpoint One Human Resources
East Rand, Gauteng
R62 000 a month
- 3 years’ experience in management of staff Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods [5 years].
- This is not a marketing role.
Sensient Technologies Corporation
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- He provides support to the business unit through the coordination and preparation of important…
- Manage the creation and publication of all marketing and communication material in line with marketing and communication strategies.
- Strong communications and progress reporting.
- Extremely high communication and influencing skills.
- To support Contract Logistics Operations via on-site project…
- Outstanding communication, clear oral and written skills & active listening skills.
- Coach and guide hiring managers on resourcing processes to ensure full…
R24 000 - R27 000 a month
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Restaurant manager: 3-4 years.
- Staff Connection is looking for only the best Senior Restaurant Manager with…
Provincial Government of Gauteng
R869 007 a year
- Ensure effective communication takes place between the office of the HOD and other units within the Department.
- Directorate Office of the HOD.
PCS Equity solutions
R45 000 a month
- Develops content for marketing communications materials.
- Develops simple digital marketing communications products.
- Analyses POS data on usage of material.
- The Human Captital Management ( HCM) department is looking for a talented professional to complement their team, in the form of a HCM Manager.
- To train and be able to manage all departments of the store and once found competent to assume the relevant management duties thereby supporting and assisting…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.