Communications Manager jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
R45 000 - R55 000 a month
- Excellent communication skills in English, French will be an added advantage.
- Business Development Manager, Sub Saharan Africa, Financial Services.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ensure open communication channels with staff and implement change management interventions where necessary.
- Provide continuous support to learner, manager and facilitator.
- Engage with the learner’s manager and elicit feedback.
- 2 to 3 Years experience in facilitation.
- Must have excellent communication skills - written and spoken.
- Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication…
- You have excellent communication skills - both English and Afrikaans.
- Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer,…
R8 000 - R15 000 a month
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail is critical for this role.
- Staff Connection is looking for a Rreservationist to join our team in the…
- Custodian of all marketing communication to customers via all platforms.
- Custodian of all communication to Sales staff via all platforms.
- Ensure communications are kept up with and relayed to team members.
- Managing client requests for change on site and escalate to solutions architect and account…
International Development Corporation (IDC)
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- The incumbent will provide support to the business units in resolving SAP workflow issues, under supervision of…
The Firewater Group
- Firewater is looking for a webmaster/content manager extraordinaire that has a keen eye for detail and a love for websites, emailers and content.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.