Communications Specialist jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Sandton, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Sensient Technologies Corporation
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- He provides support to the business unit through the coordination and preparation of important…
- Client and supplier liaison with excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Design proposals as per client request together with the…
- Stay in constant communication with agents with regards to status of reservations, payment requirements, deadlines, and conditions of reservations.
The Capital Hotels and Apartments
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- The Capital Hotels and Apartments is the fastest growing hotel group in South Africa and are the leaders and…
- About us, purpose, experience and qualifications.
- FirstRand believes that its people are its single most important resource and will not operate in a sector…
R30 000 - R45 000 a month
- Strong communication ability and proactive attitude.
- Our Guides are specialist professionals who subscribe to a high ethical standard which is maintained…
- Project Management Certification (Prince II or PMP).
- BI Certification (Microstrategy or similar).
- 6 years’ experience in Information Technology.
R11 000 a month
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- We are looking for a competent and efficient Medical Receptionist for a Specialist Plastic Surgeon,…
- Position includes strategic communication and leadership across the business – key announcements, newsletters, road shows, conferences etc.
- Consistent and clear communication with agents, sales teams, preferred supplier partners and colleagues.
- Creative planning and designing of itineraries.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.