Creative Contracts jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Encourages creative suggestions from others.
- JOB TITLE: Service Delivery Manager.
- DEPARTMENT: Commercial and Industrial Operations.
- With a culture rooted in.
- You are creative, curious and look for new ways of doing things.
- Planet is a large international cross-border digital fin-tech payments company, operating in…
R20 000 - R25 000 a month
- Artistic, creative and computer literate with knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Being a highly creative and innovative individual with a positive…
- To sell relevant products and services to both existing and new customers and increase revenue and profitability.
- To plan and implement M.I.
- Employment duration: 6 months contract with possible extension.
- Identify improvement areas and provide creative problem solving in a complex process-focused…
- Managing dealer / retailer fuels rebate contracts, system input and account credits.
- Work according to existing and new processes and standards and still be…
- Type of contract: Full-time, 2-years, pensionable.
- Apply strong digital skills to design and execute creative, distinctive and data-driven advocacy strategies.
- A creative approach to solving problems.
- Management of client and sub-consultant contracts.
- Ensure accurate provision of supplier documentation,…
- Ensure all creative deadlines for that day/week are met.
- Become a key member in creative brainstorms for all brands in the online space – contributing to new…
Port St Johns, Eastern Cape
- Location Port St Johns, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
- A community child and youth care worker is a member of the community in which a child and youth care project…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.