Creative Leadership Solutions jobs
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- You’ll work within a client leadership team, alongside Client solutions managers, analysts and media managers.
- Dunnhumby is looking for a talented Client Lead.
- Demonstrated thought leadership through publications and public speaking.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
- Partner with key stakeholders in crafting innovative responses to Reward issues in ways that provide creative solutions that are aligned to both the business…
- Experience in a customer-facing roles such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect.
- A background in working with systems integrators and/or…
- Expose difficulties and opportunities, submit possible solutions and show how these solutions should be applied;
- Create and deliver quality services.
- Build and deliver relevant client solutions, based on knowledge of the client’s agenda.
- Generate new business sales through proactively managing aligned…
- This will include testing of all email template aspects which include copy, creative and functionality.
- After identifying and documenting issues, you will be…
- An outcome-driven, creative thinker with an innovative bent to problem solving.
- This role is instrumental to the achievement of our objectives and aspiration…
- Maintain subject matter leadership and professional development through active participation in global or local Interaction Design Community Groups.
IQbusiness South Africa
- Strong creative solution and analytical skills.
- Development and implementation of solutions to monitor the performance of existing models.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.