Customer Service jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ensure that agreed upon customer SLA are adhered to through optimized supply chain process and principles.
- Must be flexible to take on additional tasks.
- The candidate will become an expert on the system and in time assist with delivering solutions to solve the complex problems faced by clients within the various…
- Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face remotely with accuracy and efficiency.
- 8 - 10 years of progressive, professional experience in IT service delivery and management.
- Encourage knowledge transfer through the implementation of a…
- Encourage, prompt and assist business to review, update and act on all risk and incident records for their service to ensure risks are managed to an acceptable…
- To manage the end-to-end customer lifecycle, ensuring optimal service satisfaction through the delivery of consistent and value added services / solutions to…
- Ensure that defective parts are received and moved through the Vendor Management process for accurate distributed to internal and external repair vendors.
- Improve Customer Service Satisfaction through service level agreement achievement (compliance, reduced turnaround time and reduce aged calls) and reducing…
- To understand fully your customer vertical, be able to identify opportunities current and future in your vertical and grow Collab market share in you customer…
- Provide inputs towards the development of the Financial Strategy and ensure effective operational financial management towards the financial viability and…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.