Debtors Clerk jobs in Western Cape
You refined by:
Cape Town, Western Cape (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Currently we are searching for a Debtors Clerk for Cape Town, South Africa.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date master data records for all debtor related…
- Reconciling each Debtor on a monthly basis.
- Previous experience having worked in a Debtors Controlling role is essential.
- Minimum requirements for the role:
- Handle internal queries with regards to debtors.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans, after approval from management.
- Kindly forward CV to TBardien@-.
- Ensure that all debtors transactions have been captured the same day.
- Join a small finance team in a dynamic company and fulfil the very important function of…
Green Marble Recruitment Consultants
Cape Town, Western Cape
R12 000 a month
- Completed Matric with Maths and Accounting as a subject.
- 2-4 years’ experience within a similar position.
- Experience working on an accounting package.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Invoicing clients using Sage Pastel Accounting.
- Acting as the personal assistant to the company director (i…
- Previous experience in debtors and cashbook administration will be an advantage.
- A Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office suite.
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- Finance, Western Cape Cape Town - CBD.
- R 10 000 - R 15 000.
- A leading supplier of roof and associated products in various materials and profiles.
- We are looking for a Debtors / order clerk to place in a (new) permanent position based in Cape Town.
- Generation of invoices and credit notes.
- Debtors statements, accuracy and reconciliation.
- Prepares report on debtors on a monthly basis.
- Receives documentation from relevant departments and journalism…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.