Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Assist with ad-hoc duties when required.
- 2 – 3 years driving experience.
- Ensure the delivery vehicle is clean at all times.
- Grade 12 or Equivalent NQF level.
- 3 years Delivery Driving experience.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Will be responsible for the transportation of good to and from the warehouse.
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience as a truck driver.
- Manufacturing Factory is looking for experienced truck drivers to serve our supply chain logistics…
- Must have a valid code 08 or 10 drivers licence.
- Ensuring that the parcels has the necessary documentation.
R9 500 a month
- This job will fit Someone who is hardworking, Fit and strong enough to carry parcels.
- Local and driving long distances.
- Will be responsible for Packing goods.
- Choose your own days and make extra cash weekly.
- An established chauffeur company is looking for Part time drivers.
- Be able to speak English.
- Deliveries and collections on request.
- Filling in of drivers log and hand in.
- Adhering to all HACCP procedures as per training and instructions.
R6 000 a month
- Making sure that deliveries are correct as per invoice.
- Loading and off-loading of stock.
- Assist with driving responsibilities from time to time.
- Assist stock loaders to load and unload the materials in the designated areas.
- Valid Code EC Drivers Licence with current PDP.
- Ability to work weekends & public holidays.
- Valid driver's License and PDP.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.