You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Keeping vehicle clean at all times.
- General Factory work, cleaning etc. (when no other work available).
- Must maintain vehicle check list daily, which we will…
- Duties and KPA's herewith include:
- Perform any other work-related duties of a similar nature that may be assigned to you from time-to-time.
R12 500 - R16 000 a month
- General warehouse and operations duties.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Operations and Customer Service.
- Grade 12/ Matric alternatively recognition for prior…
- Valid Code 10 Drivers license.
- Perform general handyman and ad hoc maintenance duties in and around the company premises.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Significant experience gained within Facilities Management Service Delivery environment.
R7 000 a month
- Must have code 10 drivers license.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as driver/ couirer.
- Delivery and collection of documentation and other important…
- Monitor Deliveries and provide feedback.
- Driver / vehicle inspections & legal compliance checks.
- Record drivers working hours / pay hours.
- Ensuring that driver submit their signed delivery notes.
- Conducting general standby duties by assisting with after hour order and dispatch.
- Must have a valid code 08 or 10 drivers licence plus PDP.
- Ensuring that the parcels has the necessary documentation.
- Ability to work weekends & public holidays.
- Valid driver's License and PDP.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.