Delivery Driver jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Loading of the delivery truck as per invoice.
- Picking of orders for daily delivery.
- Making sure all scheduled deliveries are completed.
- Prepare all paperwork and delivery notes as per defined procedures.
- Assist with stock takes and General stores duties.
- Receiving and dispatching of stock.
R9 500 a month
- This job will fit Someone who is hardworking, Fit and strong enough to carry parcels.
- Local and driving long distances.
- Will be responsible for Packing goods.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- 2 to 3 Years Driving experience.
- Manage own time to ensure efficient achievement of objectives.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.