Department of Education jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
Adsat Corporate Communication
- Tertiary education preferable but not essential.
- Be responsible for the music database and managing the staff and the workflow in the music department.
JOLLY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS PTYLTD
R28 000 a month
- High school degree or equivalent or a combination of education and experience.
- Support all departments in the completion of their duties and support a work…
- Two years’ experience in the Financial department:
- Follow up outstanding accounts daily with merchants or internal departments.
- Attention to detail is key.
R15 000 - R20 000 a month
- Effectively manage, develop and asses the education team and strategically drive and lead The Brand South Africa’s education department.
- Good understanding of the educational publishing industry and education environment.
- We’re in the business of helping people learn and to better their lives…
R6 000 a month
- Will train applicant(s): Basic processes posting expires: 31-Jan-20.
- Applications Accepted By: E-mail: Designeditor1@netflorist.co.za.
- The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa, and is registered with the Department of Higher Education…
- Liaise with and ensure co-ordination with other divisions and departments.
- Must have an Engineering and/or Project Management qualification.
- Bachelor's degree or other higher education qualifications required.
- Develop, issue and manage department operational desk instructions to provide consistency…
Varaya Business Consulting (Pty) Ltd
R230 000 - R280 000 a year
- Responsible for all department administration.
- Experience within the post school education and training system will be a distinct advantage.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.