Department of Education jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Varaya Business Consulting (Pty) Ltd
R650 000 - R700 000 a year
- A large and well-known financial intuition based in Johannesburg is looking for a Deputy Technical Department Head: Public Sector to join their team.
- Facilitate both classroom and Virtual sessions in line with business and department requirements.
- Identify training and development needs within the channel…
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest…
R9 000 - R12 500 a month
- Meeting KPIs for the department and company.
- Tertiary or additional IT hardware or support related education Personal Skills/Attributes.
- Assist Aftermarket department personnel with leave queries.
- Advising CSI department on a monthly basis of customer contact schedule for CSI follow-up.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R5 000 a month
- Reporting to Executive and Projects Administrator.
- Client Property Development Management company.
- CTC of R5 000 dependent on experience, qualifications plus 5…
- Relevant education and certification in Cloud Services, preferably Amazon.
- Work with department heads and other managers to champion the priority of DevSecOps.
- ? Manages, coaches and develops his/her team and leads multifunctional team work between his teams and other departments.
- Builds on categories Shopper insight.
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2007
- HBO level (engineering education is a must).
- The Service department consists of a Service director, a Service manager, an Operational excellence Specialist, a…
Outcor Recruitment (PTY) LTD
R20 000 - R30 000 a month
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to the CEO’s office including phone calls, and emails, ensuring correct department…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.