Department of Education jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- At least five years experience in a senior management position, preferably in the higher education environment.
- Registration with CIMA is preferred.
Land Bank Careers
- Minimise staff turnover • Lead the department in such a manner as to foster innovation and technological excellence.
- Manage the month-end focus.
Excellerate Property Services | JHI
Hyde Park, Gauteng
- Perform a management and support function in the Utilities department and for Utilities Managers, ensuring that the operation and processes run smoothly,…
- Develop and deploy competency assessments working with the Global training department.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field and min 5 years with…
- Coordinating with marketing department, printers, and industry colleagues as necessary.
- This role will be best suited to a young, creative graduate with a…
- Train and assist the client on the necessary systems / processes to deal with the Bank in the most efficient way, client education.
- Deliver scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals individually or in groups where requested.
- ? Influence peers and technical staff within the team and collaborate with internal customers and work teams across departments.
- Job Closing Date 28/02/2020.
Network Recruitment (South Africa)
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
R500 000 - R550 000 a year
- Liaising with all departments on compliance and regulatory matters.
- My client is in search of a Legal and Compliance Officer who will be responsible for:
- Knowledge (including education and experience).
- Provides feedback to management & training department, on gaps, from the assessments.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.