Department of Health jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Improvement in driven within the department.
- Multi-disciplinary interactions of Telecoms with other technical departments.
- The closing date is on 31.10.2019.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the Department of health.
- Provide support to Quality Improvement coaches in order to ensure the successful design,…
- Significant experience in working with the department of health.
- An appropriate degree in Health, Public Health, Management or related field.
R35 000 a month
- Making sure that health and safety procedures are followed.
- Adhoc duties as required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department.
R15 000 a month
- Initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Responsible for the day to day management of people within production, to…
- To facilitate the brand being the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
R18 000 a month
- Maintain meticulous filing system for HSE and quality Department.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the HSE field (construction industry or oil and gas industry),…
- Ensure adherence to housekeeping standards and Health and Safety procedures within warehouse.
- Must have the skills to perform any of the duties in the…
- You must also enforce health and safety rules and train staff on proper practice within the storeroom, as well as emergency procedures.
- Experience in working within a mulita-site / department operation;
- Broad knowledge of legislation related to OHS Act, Regulation, Policies, Procedures on Health…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.