Department of Health jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R35 000 a month
- Making sure that health and safety procedures are followed.
- Adhoc duties as required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Interface with support units and inter-dependent departments to ensure.
- Manage and grow the Accident and Health business, and to ensure compliance with.
- Health and Safety of employees within the department.
- Daily meetings with welding department employees and motivating/coaching employees.
Red Arrow Recruitment
R15 000 - R15 500 a month
- Maintaining employee and department information records.
- Safeguarding company security by adhering to procedures, including for health & safety.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R7 900 - R13 600 a month
- Ensuring health safety standards are adhered to in your work station.
- Johannesburg based companies are urgently seeking warehouse staff to join their team of…
- General business reporting for the department.
- Obtain required bid documentation from relevant departments, and document as required by the bid or proposal…
- Knowledge of relevant current Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Take accountability for all aspects of the project and statutory PPM…
- All Head Office Departments and Centre Management.
- Maintenance of all Health and Safety reporting systems:
- The Admin Manager has the overall responsibility and…
Teljoy Business Systems(TBS)
- Manage Health and Safety issues and ensure all IOD’s are managed in accordance with COIDA.
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing…
Eta Lyons Medical Recruitment
- Complying with all R&D regulations, GCP, Department of Health, Marketing Code Authority policies and procedures and all relevant Laws and Regulations.
Be the first to see new Department of Health jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.