Department of Health jobs in Woodmead, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ensure compliance to Health and Safety requirements for all sites.
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety Act of 1993.
- Own Vehicle and valid driver’s licence.
R16 000 a month
- Assist other departments when required.
- To check the cleanliness of the kitchen and ensure that the cleaning department acts accordingly.
- Start Date As soon as.
- In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply the market in conformity with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time…
- Assist Procurement Department with the expediting of supplier documents.
- Co-ordinate with Procurement Department and ensure certified drawings are available in…
- Receive and process patient forms, medical histories, and test results from medical professionals.Analyze the information collected to ensure that it is correct…
- We seek to engage a Health Informatician professional to support South Africa’s National Department of Health (NDOH) in developing actionable insights from…
- Networks and interacts with internal stakeholders across departments, well spoken, seen as energetic and engaging.
- Deals with conflict and resolves arguments;
- Performs all standard supporting tasks for a department (dept.
- Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people…
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R7 900 - R13 600 a month
- Ensuring health safety standards are adhered to in your work station.
- Johannesburg based companies are urgently seeking warehouse staff to join their team of…
- To facilitate the brand being the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.