Driver jobs in Braamfontein, Gauteng
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Assist with ad-hoc duties when required.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to maintain effectiveness during changing conditions.
- Carry out lawful and reasonable duties required by OHS, SHEQ.
- External applicants are invited to apply, by registering your profile on the Wits i-recruitment…
- Pickup and delivery of parts and equipment, general assistant duties, prepare service cards, goods ordering, stock control, stock takes.
R15 000 a month
- Odd maintenance work around the school when not driving.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of the bus when required.
- Previous experience as a bus driver.
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2190
- We Salvage and Test geysers for the Insurance Industry.
- Monday - Friday: 7:00am to 4:30pm.
- 1 year or more experience in an FMCG Proficiency in English and at least one other Official South African Language.
- Primary Objectives of the Position.
Meridian People Solutions
- This role will need to ensure safe driving habits and maintained and timeous collections and deliveries of stock/products.
- Accidents situation managed as SOP.
- Liaison with customer concerning breakdowns.
- Fleet Management qualification will be added advantage.
- Read, write good and speak English and Afrikaans fluently.
- Delayed deliveries communicated with customer and appropriate arrangements made and agreed to with the customer.
- Ensure that safety standards are adhered to.
Ann Swann Personnel Services
- Must of own car and valid drivers licence.
- Assisting with Audits at Client premises (own transport and licence).
- Matric with Maths or Accounting.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.