Driver jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape 8051
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R3 900 a month
- Loading and off-loading of truck.
- Ensuring mandatory documentation is maintained and gathered as needed, pursuant to company policies and procedures.
- Engage and assist customers when required.
- The successful candidate, reporting to the Charge Hand Trolleys will be responsible for the following:
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Please click on "Apply for job" below and follow the link to the online application form.
- Loading and unloading of Electrical Appliances between warehouse,…
- Enforcing working time directive regulations amoungst drivers.
- Previous transport or logistics experience.
- Oversseing and managing absence and holidays for all…
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Advanced driving skills, including defensive driving, collision avoidance, skid control and eco-driving (fuel saving).
- Deliveries/ run errands as required.
- Handling administrative tasks • Monitoring progress and utilization • Tracking trucks • Sorting out customer problems and assisting drivers with problems •…
Nyanga, Western Cape 7750
R102 534 a year
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Willingness to perform standby duties.
- CV’s will not be returned.
Bloubergstrand, Western Cape 7441
- Assisting driver in delivering goods to customers.
- Behaves in a manner and performs their duties and responsibilities in a manner that upholds The Building…
Montague Gardens, Western Cape
- Assistant driver to transfer stock between production facility and cold storage.
- Assist with checking loads and batch numbers and loading trucks at Décor…
Philippi, Western Cape
R13 000 a month
- Ensuring accuracy of stock through stock counting and system exception monitoring.
- Own Car and drivers licence.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on KPI’s.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.