Driver jobs in Centurion, Gauteng 0157
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Scooter drive job opportunity available in PretoriaRequirements: Matric.
- Scooter license.Must be able to use a scooter.
- Driver required with own, reliable vehicle to do local deliveries in the Centurion area.
- Code 14 Driver required to start immediately .
- Habits . Must have a valid PDP.
- Human Resource Administrator: *need to have HR Knowledge*Drivers License *Be Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure *be able to work long hours Email…
- Am wasswa Christopher am kindly looking for job for driving am hardworking man who can work In any condition am in Pretoria but I can move anywhere I can get…
- You must meet the following requirements to apply: • Matric certificate compulsory• N3 Electrical or N3 Mechanical or N3 Electronics compulsory• Computer…
- If you own and motorcycle, car, pick up or.
- New request, you accept and drive to the pick up location on the map, and then.
- Delivery you will be paid ZAR30.00.
- A code 10 or 14 with PDP drivers license is an advantage.
- Must be self motivated, have a highly dynamic personality and be able to use his own initiative.
R8 000 - R10 000 a month
- Must have a valid drivers license Sober HabitsMon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00Office Based in East Lynn, PretoriaMonthly package: R8000 - R10 000 per month depending on…
- You must also be professional and willing to travel/sleep out.
- We are recruiting for Microwave, RF and Telecommunications installation and repair .
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.