Driver jobs in Diep River, Western Cape
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Choose your own days and make extra cash weekly.
- As a driver you need to have a PDP if you are a support driver you need to have a car(pdp not necessary) A…
R188 421 a year
- Must be able to work as a member of group chauffeurs, cooperating with each other and their supervisor for the safe and timely performance of all duties.
R12 500 - R16 000 a month
- General warehouse and operations duties.
- R 12 500 - R 16 000 CTC (incl. medical aid and provident) depending on experience.
- Industry/ related experience a PLUS.
- Either a South African citizen or have correct documentation to reside and work in South Africa.
- Must be able to work on occasional weekends and evenings.
- Grade 10 (Std. 8) or equivalent qualification, valid drivers licence (code EC;
- EC1 0.4 or C) , valid Pr DP (Public Driver’s Permit).
- Ability to perform the delivery/pick-up of customer material in a courteous, reliable and safety conscious manner.
- Added advantages include stock count experience/delivery note/invoicing.
- Must have good management reporting skills.
- Arrange and follow-up on Logistics on Finished Product collection and deliveries.
- Communication to forklift drivers to pack Customer Orders.
- Receipt cash up into the drivers JDE customer account.
- Follow up on any shortages and gather reasons for driver shortages these are to be reported within 24.
- Conducting general standby duties by assisting with after hour orders and dispatch.
- Drawing customer orders from stock per requests and invoices.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.