Driver jobs in Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Vehicle loading and offloading technique Duties & Responsibilities • Prepare vehicle for trip and operate Ultra heavy duty vehicles.
- Valid drivers license and own reliable transport.
- Computer literate (MS Office and Outlook) Duties & Responsibilities Supporting and assisting Management with:
- Please click on "Apply for job" below and follow the link to the online application form.
- Handle required documentation and perform ancillary duties.
R10 000 a month
- Please note, our reservations office is based at the lodge, therefore duties might also include assisting with some daily operational requirements.
R6 500 - R8 000 a month
- Other ad hoc duties include assisting with the management of stock, assisting in Front office (Reception), Housekeeping, Setting up and breaking down of bush…
R4 800 a month
- Grade 10 passed in school or Basic adult education completed.
- My Logistic client in Pinetown is looking for 2 junior driver assistants.
- Self Mastery- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
R8 000 a month
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online.
- The role will be responsible for logistics activities within a factory and drive cost reduction, service levels, effective utilization of warehouse and…
- RELIABLE DRIVER REQUIRED FOR BUSY RETAIL COMPANY IN WESTMEADMUST RESIDE IN CHATSWORTH AND BE 25 YEARS OR OLDERPLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE…
Be the first to see new Driver jobs in Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.