Driver Code 10 jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R4 400 a month
- Code 10 driver's license with valid PDP non-negotiable.
- Safe loading of all forms of baggage / cargo / freight.
- Shift work both day and night (seasonal work).
- Driver (Code 10) at Gauteng.
- Valid driver's licence (Code 10) with PDP.
- Protea Tyres, part of TWK Agri, has the following vacancy available:
- Current valid driver’s license (Code C1 (Old Code 10)) with PDP.
- Sorts, mark and places materials on racks or shelves according to predetermined product code…
- Must have a valid Code 8 or 10 License.
- We are currently recruiting for a Temp Driver for a client based in JHB.
- Monday to Friday, no weekends.
- Mon 4am & Tues to Fri 5am.
- Your day will start by sorting parcels received, setting up your individual run and loading van before…
R12 000 - R18 000 a month
- They are seeking qualified and experienced drivers with Code 10(C) & code 14(EC) to join their team.
- References and driver history required.
- Valid driver licence:code 10 (C1).
- Provide mentorship and direction to NOC team,.
- Ensure SLAs are implemented, accurately measured, met and improved.
- Creation of project related and other requisition on ERP system (Syspro).
- Do GRN’s for products and services.
- Follow up queries and supporting documentation and…
- To ensure that the BoM and services ordered from Supplliers is correct & accurate.
- To manage the I&B budget, relative to his/her functional area.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Ensure specifications, SOW and contracts are detailed and concluded.
- Must be able to work long hours.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.