You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Requirements: Will be required to build and maintain good working relationships with decision makers in the education sector (schools; colleges; universities)…
- Higher Certificate Minimum 4-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in an education or training environment Tertiary education in an administration field You will need to be organised pro-active and have a…
- This role provides administrative support to the Learning Centre of Excellence.
- The incumbent is required to have a basic level of understanding of Learnership…
- Post Matric Qualification: Assessor and Moderator Certificate (NQF5) Minimum 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education…
- MS Access,MS Excel,MS Explorer,MS Outlook,MS PowerPoint,MS Word.
- Main purpose of role: As an experienced Chief Information Officer (CIO), being the driving…
- BAAN,MS Excel,MS Outlook,MS Word.
- Role Summary Reporting to the National Service Manager, the Technical Advisor acts as a Technical Specialist and Officer in…
- MS Access,MS Excel,MS Explorer,MS Outlook.
- To design and coordinate all Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) programmes which bear critical importance to…
- Grade 12, National Senior Certificate .
- Valid driver's license , preferably code eight. with PDP • Must be fluent (Read and Write) in English and 1 African…
- ISO,MS Excel,MS Outlook,MS Word.
- Education and Qualifications Requirements Supply Chain/ Purchasing Degree or Diploma 3-4 years Exp.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.