You refined by:
Bloemfontein, Free State (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R347 189 - R436 706 a year
- A minimum of two (2) years’ work experience related to the duties and responsibilities as set out above, preferably within a higher education environment.
- Contribute to curriculum development in the field of Agriculture education and Natural Sciences in general.
- Teach undergraduate and postgraduate certificate in…
- Ensure that all Route documentation is appropriately completed, filed and signed in line with company policy.
- Adhere to daily deadlines, policies and procedures…
- IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients.
- Serve as a member of an international scholarly society OR an international committee or agency concerned with research at higher education levels.
- Relevant qualification/certificate in HR, Payroll, Finance or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in payroll processing.
- Requires intermediate level knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with…
- Experience within the higher education sector.
- Responsible for liaison and co-operation with all stakeholders (education departmental officials, module…
- Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or other related field and minimum of 1 year of relevant clinical research experience with analytical/financial skills; or…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.