You refined by:
Financial Advisor (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Southern Shore Recruitment
Bellville, Western Cape
R10 000 - R40 000 a month
- High commission (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)*.
- A Global investment firm is looking for a mature account executive who can build relationships with corporate…
- If you are an exceptionally driven individual with a strong mix of independence, people skills, enthusiasm and determination, you may have all the qualities…
R11 500 a month
- Advisors need to be 26 years or older, have a.
- Mandatory -*minimum of 1 year’s Long-term advisory experience and possess their RE5 certificate.
- Market leading Life Assurer seeks DYNAMIC, WELL SPOKEN INDIVIDUALS who are GOAL DRIVEN with GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS.*.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Education bursaries through the education trust.
- Ongoing training and education through our Academy.
- We have an excellent value proposition that looks to…
Financial Service Sector
Polokwane, Limpopo 0699
- We are looking for advisors with a minimum of 1 year experience in the industry.
- In Possession of RE5 Certificate.
- Clear Credit and Criminal Record.
R15 000 - R25 000 a month
- Cornerstone Advisory Services an affiliate of Liberty Group is currently looking for skilled, proactive, and motivated individuals in Century City.
Oasis Group Holdings Pty Ltd.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Education or background experience to include tax training.
- FAIS Compliant (NQF level 5 and with adequate unit standards to qualify for FSB registration as…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.